Physical fitness has become one of the most important aspects of daily life of people. In last few years the obesity rate is getting higher and higher, the gym membership also increased blind folds. Earlier only athletes went to gym regularly. But now there are 24 hour fitness gyms in every locality.
This increasing trend of getting in shape and stay fit is a good one for us and also for the nation. But most of the people are blind towards the side-effect of weight training, danger of treadmill and complex machines. As there is a general saying that everything has 2 aspects, one good and other bad. So we have to focus on the good one and keeping ourselves safe from the bad one.
Becoming fit is the inherited part of staying healthy, so one to follow some precautions in the gym so that you can’t hurt yourself.
Here are some tips, which may help you to be safe. Meanwhile you are getting fit in the gym.
- Don’t strain your muscles by picking up more weight that you can handle. It’s very tempting to lift as much heavy weight as possible but this will make your muscles to rupture. While on treadmill don’t go for the speed that you cannot maintain. You must remember that to reach on peak one has to go step by step.
- Follow on the safety instructions printed on the equipment or as instructed by the trainer.
- Do wear the gym wear that is readily available in the market. This will help you in different ways. It will make you feel comfortable and motivated and also prevent injuries which are outcome of the loose home clothes which most of the people wear in gym and get injured because of them.
- Put the stack free weights back on the stand after using them. This will help to reduce the potential dangerous they have.
- Have someone with you when you are lifting weights. In case you lose hold or something, he can prevent weights to all on you.
The Gym’s Liability
It’s very common that gyms make you to sign a waiver before you use their equipments. This is because in case you get injured during exercise because of your negligence they cannot be prosecuted. Although if you got injured due to any negligence of management or through a faulty equipment. You can legally claim against the gym.
Simple Exercises for Weight Loss