How to prevent pimples always remained a big question for everyone. There is a wide range of shelf products available for acne treatments but the best acne Home Remedies to Zap off Pimples and Acne treatment can be the natural one. People prefer home remedies for acne as they are economic as well as convenient.
Here are some home remedies which can be very effective in getting rid of these painful itchy pimples:
1. Did you ever imagine your toothpaste can help you not only against germs in your buccal cavity but also against pimples? Apply toothpaste on pimples before you sleep and have an immediate effect the next very morning.
2. The pimples pose a bigger problem as they leave marks on your skin. The best remedy for acne scar removal is to use lemon juice with rose water. Apply a mixture of equal proportions of lemon juice and rose water and rinse after 30 minutes. Doing this regularly will not only reduce the number of acne and pimples but will also lightens skin blemishes.
3. Using fresh mint juice regularly also proves to be a good pimple remedy.
4. Swelling of pimples causes a lot of pain which forces you to scratch them. Using strawberries leaves can help in reducing the pimple swelling.
5. Applying a paste of orange peel can also provide relieve. Wash the peel, mesh it or blend it, mix with some water to form a paste and apply on the affected areas.
6. The best natural treatment against pimples and acne will be incomplete without turmeric. Turmeric powder with mint juice can also be used. Apply on the face for 30 minutes and wash off your face with lukewarm water after that.
7. Mix salt and vinegar and apply over the pimples. Wash with lukewarm water after 10 to 20 minutes.
8. Using cucumber facial mask daily by making a paste of cucumber can help in a big way as it keeps your skin clean. This will prevent breaking out and spread of pimples.
9. Garlic can do miracles on your face if you can bear its smell. Apply paste of fresh garlic on your pimples. After repeated use, you can notice your nightmares disappearing into the dark.
10. Milk can also help fight acne. Nutmeg blended with milk provides you a thick paste to wipe off your pimples from the skin.